Members Items For Sale
Please send details of any items you are interested in selling to the club secretary, David: email@example.com, for inclusion on the web-site here. We have a great turnover so why not clear some space for new goodies and let others benefit from your under-utilised items?
Please note: Items advertised below are on behalf of others. Phoenix Marine Model Club cannot be held responsible for items sold here
- Beautiful gaffed rigged sailing yacht for sale.Radio controlled gaffed rigged sailing yacht. 115cm long, 175cm from top of mast to bottom of keel. Mast rotates to drop sails for easy of transportation. Battery included but not the receiver. £350 Ono. See pictures below. Please contact Mike via email – mike firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
- Arran Mail CoasterMobile Marine Models coaster Arran Mail. 1/32, 39 ½ in long and 8in beam. Twin motors giving tank steering. Complete with working lights, speed controller and battery but no RX. Cost £200, cash only on collection, buyer collects from Old Woking Surrey. Contact David on email@example.com
- Two IOM Class Racing Yachts – for sale individually or together.IOM class yacht – black hull. Comes with three sets of sails. – £150.00IOM class yacht – red hull. Comes with one set of sails. – Now SoldIf you are interested please contact Jackie Cashen – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aerokits Sea CommanderAerokits Sea Commander. 34 ins long. Comes with motor but no speed controller, battery or RX. However, it does have a fully modelled interior. Cost £50, all of which will be donated to the RNLI. Cash only on collection from Old Woking. Contact David on email@example.com
- Smit London (Smit Rotterdam) and part built Royal Yacht Brittania.Two models belonging to Victor Halliday’s family.Billing Boats – Smit London comes with box 12″x43″x25″ £1000.00 ovno.Named and christened on 8th October 1975, in London, SMIT LONDON was one of a pair of tugs (the other being SMIT ROTTERDAM). These sister ships were each equipped with two 11000HP diesel engines, … Continue reading Smit London (Smit Rotterdam) and part built Royal Yacht Brittania.
- BOATS FOR SALE – Gordon has two boats for sale; a Fairey Huntsman and a Tribal class destroyerFairey Huntsman is 47″x15″ Tribal class destroyer is 32″x3″ Please contact Chris, Gordon’s son in the first instance if you are interested in buying one of the boats. firstname.lastname@example.org